How Do I…?
PechaKucha Night Manchester Vol. 29 – ‘How Do I…?’
For our fourth PechaKucha night of 2019 we’re heading back to our old haunt, Fairfield Social Club for a special an extra special PechaKucha taking place as part of Design Manchester! As ever, we will be bringing 10 creatives to take on the PechaKucha challenge: to present on a topic using 20 images, with only 20 seconds per image. No stopping.
For this PechaKucha, we’re inviting our speakers to to respond to the topic ‘How Do I…?’, as part of this year’s overall Design Manchester theme, SMART. So if you wanted to learn about how to compose music, start your own podcast or how to set up an art gallery on your driveway, this is the event for you.
We’ll also be running MAG/\ZINE SWAP! Got an old magazine that you cannot bear to throw away? Bring it to PechaKucha and swap it with someone else for another one! We’ll be running our swap shop on the night so come and share knowledge. And, of course, as magazines are invovled we can’t miss out having our friends at Rare Mags back to sell you some crisp new issues.
- Karl Doran – Founder and Creative Director, Flow + Jordan Painter – Lead Motion Designer, Flow
- Clare Freeman – The Podcast Coach
- DR.ME Studio – Art & Design Studio
- Thomas Ragsdale – Music composer
- Dr. Aravind Vijayaraghavan – Reader in Nanomaterials, The University of Manchester
- Plus many more!